- Neem Powder keeps your home compost bin fit and healthy!
- Neem has been traditionally known for its insect-controlling properties.
- When added to the compost pile and then applied to soil,
- It helps in elimination of harmful fungi and insects in addition to reducing soil acidity.
- It is an eco-friendly product that enriches soil with the goodness of organic nutrients
- Acts as a natural fertilizer with pesticidal properties
- Protects plants from soil-borne pathogens
- Helps in getting rid of nematodes, grubs, termites, mites in soil
- Acts as anti-feedant and pest repellant
- Increases organic matter in the soil
- Does not harm beneficial microbes
Directions to use For Plants
- Add one or two tablespoons per pot
- Loosen the topsoil to a depth of 1 inch around the plant and apply one or two tablespoons of neem powder evenly.
- Now mix the soil and neem powder slightly.
- Water the media immediately
Directions for use Home Composting
- Add 2 tablespoons of Neem powder every time into Home Composter when you put kitchen waste.
- Stir well.
- Compost pile should be moist when adding neem powder.
- Spread Some Neem powder in Compost Bin when you observe more insets or Flies. Application tips
- Use gloves and a mask if you are allergic to fertilizers/pesticides.
- Can be added to potted plants and garden planted plants as well